Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HanceR

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2012 :  18:20:00  Show Profile
On Thursday I left a repeat prescription request in the box at Angmering surgery having asked for our requests to go to Sainsburys as we have got fed up with the attitude and service at Lloyds who blame the surgery for the delays.
I had to visit Sainsburys this morning and thought i would see if my wife's prescription was ready; it was!. Just two days after leaving at the Angmering surgery.
Well done the surgery and Sainsburys if this is the service that they can offer why can't Lloyds?
Richard Hance

Richard Hance
Go to Top of Page

HanceR

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  13:41:04  Show Profile
My wife and I have recently been to Lloyds to collect prescriptions for a neighbour who we are caring for. Having not been in there for some months it was good to be told by Mark, the pharmacist, that he has sorted out the problems he found. This certainly seemed to be the case with our recent experiences and we hope that others are finding this to be so. Whilst we have found that Sainsbury's continue to give an excellent service it is good to know that the village pharmaciy can be relied on again.
Well done Lloyds.
Richard Hance

Richard Hance
Go to Top of Page

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  13:52:35  Show Profile
I have also found that there has been a much improved service at Lloyds in the last 5-6 months.

It's good to find a company that listens to its customers and acts accordingly.
Go to Top of Page

charlie
Average Member

United Kingdom
49 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  16:09:44  Show Profile
Have just been in to LLoyds.on the door it stated 5mins for perscriptions,I checked was this right to be told yes.and my script was done on time,so well done and nice to be able to use our chemist again.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000