Your LIVE project
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JanetM

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  13:05:17  Show Profile
I'm interested in the results of your LIVE eco-village project. I've read your strategy 07/08 but I can't see a current strategy. If there is one, where could I find it? Or possibly an evaluation of the original strategy?

Also, can anyone point me to some detail about what people in the village got involved in - what worked and what didn't?

I'm involved in setting up a LIVE project in Lincolnshire and would value any advice or examples anyone on this forum can offer from experience.

kind regards,
JanetM

neil
Forum Owner / Moderator

United Kingdom
2623 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2010 :  13:41:50  Show Profile
Angmering's LIVE project run by the Parish Council totally failed. Unfortunately, Angmering Parish Council decided to quietly forget about it and hope nobody would notice! The Council have still not officially killed off the project which is why it still lingers on this AVL website.

To be fair to the Council, it was down to the whole community and few people cared sufficiently about it. The problem with the Angmering LIVE project was that Impetus Consulting never seemed to follow it up once they had their payment and never established any measuring and feedback devices for initiatives, without which the project was bound to fail!
Go to Top of Page

JanetM

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2010 :  16:51:21  Show Profile
Thanks Neil. What a shame. I appreciate your response.

kind regards,
JanetM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000