New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GreenFields
Average Member

United Kingdom
65 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2013 :  08:15:14  Show Profile
Brilliant sunshine this morning and wanting to enjoy the spring weather at last. I've opened the upstairs windows to enjoy the fresh...........

BONFIRE air!!!!!

Brilliant

Just walked up to the allotments and 2 Bonfires are going which is such a shame on a day like this.

I'm now home and my jumper smells of smoke, quality! This basically means that any one using Honey lane this morning could be smelling of this lovely spring air aroma.

Now I know the allotments owners are probably within their rights to have bonfires but it's such a shame that they don't have another way of disposing of their waste.

Bluebell
Average Member

United Kingdom
99 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2013 :  18:10:27  Show Profile
Totally agree with you GreenFields. I have an allotment and also live nearby and because I don't want to pollute our lovely village, recycle all my rubbish naturally. Surely the idea of allotments is to re-use all waste and be as green as possible. The rules say bonfires are allowed in the mornings only and should consist of allotment waste alone so if you see any later ones or stuff being burnt that is not natural waste do report it to the parish council or the allotment society.
Go to Top of Page

theboss

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2013 :  20:09:33  Show Profile
Allotment or Garage smoke!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page