Rapper
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Atomius

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2013 :  13:34:18  Show Profile
I was walking home from Littlehampton Tescos by way of Ham Manor, and had just come out of the footpath and onto the road outside the medical centre, and saw ahead of me a teenage? boy dressed in black shirt and trousers and with headphones on. He was rapping loudly, but not to himself, and seemed the troublemaking type.

Thus I attempted to steer clear of him, but he turned and faced about towards me, and addressed me. He asked whether I smoked! Now, my cousin being a cannabis smoker (and my having recently 'fallen out' with him over this issue as he had pressured me into trying it and I was having none of that sort of thing, I know that to his type 'smoke' indicates cannabis, not regular smoking.

Now I attempt to be a tolerant sort in general. If boys like him want to follow this lifestyle by themselves in their houses or with their friends, then so be it. If he wishes to listen to 'hip hop' music then so be it. I personally listen to Classic FM and wish to get myself a job. At any rate do not think me of the reactionary sort. Being a pauper myself I am perfectly 'streetwise' to modern trends in behaviour.

But his manner was alarming and he seemed of that kind who doesn't listen to reason. I hope I do not have the displeasure of passing him by again, as I have Aspergers and find normal respectable people difficult enough to pass by! I try and keep out of peoples ways in general, and overtake those ahead of me. But in this instance he came at me and I had no alternative but to reply to him 'No Sir, I do not smoke' in as firm a tone as I could muster in such circumstances.

To think in a place like this where my grandfather worked as a gardener for many a year and has lived in since he was born, that such types as this boy exist! I sincerely hope he clears off and gets transported to where I grew up in Australia, as that's what his sort need! Sorry for the rant, but really. I was walking home from Tescos with The Times and a new suit jacket. I bought some fish and chips at The Big Fry and he was looking at me before going on, possibly to the Cooperative. I find his manner to be somewhat anomalous.

240felicia

172 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2013 :  20:07:26  Show Profile
having aspergers is not an excuse for being really weird on a public forum. can i suggest you stop writing utter nonsense on here, seriously, what on earth are you on about?
Go to Top of Page

MrT
Average Member

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2013 :  21:15:10  Show Profile
Hi Atomius, I don't think I know you or the young rapper you met, but both of you have every right to exist. Sounds like all he did was ask you a question, and you did the right thing by saying No and carrying on your way. No harm done and probably no harm intended. Two phrases might be useful at times like that - live and let live, and, it takes all sorts to make a world! Hope you continue to enjoy living here. You must be very fit if you walked all the way from Littlehampton Tesco. I used to enjoy walking thru Ham Manor admiring the gardens along there. Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

BFA
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
410 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2013 :  23:42:02  Show Profile
Go to 2 mins 35 secs here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxg2JbWA7Nk

Edited by - BFA on 20 Apr 2013 23:49:06
Go to Top of Page

Atomius

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  07:58:52  Show Profile
240 Felicia, I, being of a rational enlightened nature, and of a Holmesian mind, do not know quite how to react to your suggestion that what one is saying is utter nonsense. My suggestion to you sir is to go for a brisk walk and return to your senses!

And to Mr T, this is not the sort of question, nor be it the manner in which to ask a question, which should be tolerated in a civilized society. His question was unprovoked. I am not the sort of low life individual who would consider smoking any substance, whether it be cannabis, tobbacco etc. I only drink Brown Ale and London Pride because mother gives it to me weekly.

Sir, his manner was more alarming than the question itself. I am aware of a subversive and dangerous element in society of individuals who consider such questions to be normal, although they are wrong and should learn to be properly normal. However his manner was most uncalled for. Rapping loudly as one walks is hardly civilized behaviour. Would you wish for a person wearing headphones to be walking near you sir?

And to BFA I am not in the habit of watching videos on the internet, nor going to a specific frame of them either. I suggest you respond to me in the proper accepted fashion with words. We may exist in a digital age of positive madness, but surely the ability to respond with words is still within the grasp of the humans?

I shall say this to those who scoff at my statement regarding the rapper boy. His manner was what alarmed me. 'Live and let live' is no bad phrase to live by, sirs, however he did not obey this. He came up to me in a very forthright manner as a sales advisor might, and seemed to think me (of all people!) the sort who would consider taking cannabis!

I shall never fall to that disgraceful lowly level of drug-taking, sirs, and I should severely recommend you to think likewise. I being an earnest individual who always tries to do ones best in life should not have to be confronted by such disgraceful individuals who think such actions to be acceptable. I believed I was performing a public service by alerting ones fellow villagers to this dangerous element, and now I appear to witness what my grandfather said.

There are indeed types like him about. It is truly a sad day for civlization! Can ye not reason, gentlemen? Can ye not think as Holmes does? Is science such a foreign concept in this age of computers?

Apologies to any moderators who think my tones a trifle excessive and uncivilized, but I ask this. How can one not respond to such an accusation as that I was saying utter nonsense, when English was my best subject at home schooling?

Also to 240 whatever his name is, I do not personally believe I have Aspergers. Dr Hearps of Wollongong does. However I have certainly been excluded from the humans normality since my creation and have not deserved this hatred and outcasting. I have always earnestly striven to do ones best in all matters. And yet time and time again the humans, of all persuasions, attack me for being some parasite, some demon among them!

I, sirs, am no vampire. I, sirs, am no wizard who wishes to burn your crops and sicken your children. I am a normal person who is trying to do the right thing. And I am attacked by 240 whatever his face was with such absurd accusations! I simply do not know how quite to respond to such trollish speech, and sincerely advise Mr 240 Whatever the Name Was to think before they should speak in future.

Once again dreadfully sorry for my excessive tones in my reply, but this is simply intolerably illogical behaviour... I may have aspergers and be home educated, sirs, but I am normal! I shall always be normal! I shall never be forced into the gutter of society by the likes of you, sir, and I shall never give up in my crusade to defend normality against weirdness.

Heil Daria!
Go to Top of Page

Atomius

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  08:06:42  Show Profile
Sorry for the double post, Moderator, but didn't see an edit button.

To Mr T, I walk to Asdas on most mornings in Ferring. It takes approximately an hour to walk to Littlehampton. Yesterday I cycled to Emsworth which took 2.44
Go to Top of Page

roosterbri
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
553 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  11:49:59  Show Profile
Wow------consider Atomius chain well pulled!!!
Go to Top of Page

Atomius

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  13:44:37  Show Profile
Um what? I have no idea what you just said? Chain pulling? What the Dickens?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000