Jobsworth busy body sending mail !
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

burlington bertie
Average Member

34 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2012 :  20:13:48  Show Profile
I get a letter through the post this week addressed to the occupier at my address, I opened said letter to find various page information from DEFRA which looked photocopied or copied off the Internet and an anonymous letter with no heading or identity telling me my dog barks all day long and that I not only must be mistreating it but have been reported more than once for this offence!!

They also sent the same thing to my 80 year old next door neighbour BUT there's only one problem........ We both don't own a dog or dogs! So if your reading this Mr dogsbody jobsworth or in my mind nosey b..-&@rd then why don't you grow a set and either knock on my door and ask if I have a dog instead of sending anonymous crap through the post pretending to be DEFRA !

As to which I will be reporting this to DEFRA and sending them your drivel, if your that concerned about someone's treatment of an animal then go to the RSPCA and report the person after you have got off your nosey backside and found out who the person is first instead of sending drivel to half a streets worth of houses !!!

BB

Questi rifiuti di firme ma ha un bell'aspetto all'occhio non qualificato.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000