Angmering Forums
Angmering Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Specifically Angmering (Category)
 Angmering Organisations & Clubs - Forum
 Implication

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BFA Posted - 07 Jul 2014 : 23:52:47
In this thread by 'Crazy paving' ....

http://www.angmeringvillage.co.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1530

is this sentence .... "I would also like to be categorically assured that the contractor chosen is in no way related to councillor Turner"

I would like to answer this - Councillor Turner is my wife (Pat) and crazy paving is Shari Leverick the wife of a (twice) ex parish councillor that served alongside Pat both times, Phil Leverick. She (crazy paving/Shari) knows Pat quite well and her husband knows Pat even better and anyone that knows her - and faaaaar more people know her than Shari or Phil, in and outside of the Parish Council, know that she would not use her position for her own ends or for her family's.

Pat had to ask the PC office what the implication was and they reminded her it was DT Leisure, she still didn't get it - DT is David Turner.

This would have to be a relation of mine and my nearest lives in Worcestershire and is not in the line of trade, nothing like.

I demand an apology from Shari Leverick on this forum for this despicable implication.

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
seagull Posted - 13 Jul 2014 : 22:03:24
The nasty, vindictive posting by Crazy Paving should have been deleted by the moderator. It is nothing short
of libel. At least we all now know who Crazy Paving is. No doubt she hasn't got the decency, or class, to offer an apology. Not surprised!
neil Posted - 08 Jul 2014 : 16:04:45
I would take this opportunity to assure registered members and say that, as owner and moderator of the Angmering Forums, I do not divulge the identity of any member registered under a pseudonym. For the vast number of registered Forum members, I do not even know their identities myself.

Some members with a pseudonym make no secret of their real identity. Others wishing to remain anonymous may still be identified by other members over a period of time from things they write and their manner of expression.

Nor do I know the password of any member other than my own due to encryption by the system.

Angmering Forums © Neil Rogers-Davis, 2006 - present Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000